Bring your approved items into one of our retail stores and drop them off at the selling counter. Whether it is one item or an entire collection, we are happy to check it all out. Just make sure to bring your government issued ID!
While an associate is calculating the value of your items, take a look around the store to see what cool new items you’d love to take home. Who knows what you might find?
Once the associate has evaluated your items, they will offer you a quote in store-credit and cold hard cash. Your quote will be based on the item’s condition, retail value, and our current inventory.
You may accept our offer in either store credit or cash - or if you don't like our quote, keep your items. Don't worry, we won't be offended or upset if you don't accept our offer.
What We Buy
- Video Games, Systems, and Accessories from NES to N64, Atari to XBOX One, and everything in between
- Cell Phones of all sorts. iPhones, smartphones, and even fully functional flip phones from Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Ntelos (Roanoke location only), and Boost Mobile
- DVDs, Blu-Rays, and TV Box-Sets in their original cases
- Laptops in any condition, manufactured within the last five years
- Tablets & E-Readers
- iPods and iPads
- Flat Screen TVs & LCD Monitors
- Digital Cameras at or above 8 megapixels, with battery chargers
Don't see your item listed? Think we might be interested in taking it off your hands? Give the store a quick call to find out if we're interested in buying it.
Destroy Your Device?
We (might) buy it!
Drop your phone in a puddle? Crack your iPad screen? Don't forget, we also buy broken smartphones, laptops, tablets, iPads, and iPods for cash money!